No longer supported for cs-cart 4.10 or above.
- Default and user selectable charities
- System override for special occasions or disaster events
- Full accounting of commission earned, payouts and total paid by charity and by site
- Detailed order tracking for charity contributions.
- Payment accounting to track payments made to charities and charity earnings.
- Standard block to be used as banner if you so desire (Charities banner block).
- Output tracking and payment data to csv.
- Generous search capabilities to drill-down on tracking data.
- Standard SEO names:
- /charities – list all active charities (see screen shot below)
- /charities-request – charity request page (see screen shot below)
- SEO names for all charities are followed by –charitiy. (I.e./red-cross-charity.html.)
For the complete documentation, click the attachments tab on this order details page or go to this link.