No longer supported for cs-cart 4.10 or above.
We've added some exciting new features. You can now extend the commission capabilities by using the Allocations Extensions. You can assign a service or fee to either the Vendor or Merchant.
If you assign it to the Vendor, you can assign it an optional commission (which can be different then the plan commission).
If assigned to the merchant, 100% of the service or fee will be applied to the Merchant Commission.
Currently the supported services/fees that can be allocated are:
- Shipping freight (serrvice fee on top of shipping)
- Payment fee
• Setup commissions on individual categories
- Add different commission for price ranges of products in those categories
- Add service fees to those category products
- New customers
- Exceeding revenue targets
• Vendor accounting shows the computed commission rate for the order and also shows specific commissions for products in the order